India, UK, USA, Africa, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Canada
Bansuri, Flute, Trumpet, Saxophone, Violin, Hawaiian Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Harmonium, Harmonica (Mouth Organ).
Youngest Participant : 19 years old
Oldest Participant : 63 years old
|1||Anil Kumar Shrivastava||M/54||9**8402||Flute||Maharashtra||India|
|2||Anil Kumar Srivastava||M/61||9**1187||Flute||Rajasthan||India|
|4||Bhavesh Gajiram Shahare||M/34||9**6736||Keyboard||Maharashtra||India|
|5||Borhan Uddin biswash||M/40||+8801*2926||Flute||Chuadanga||Bangladesh|
|7||Chetan Singh Rana||M/39||8**8769||Harmonica||Haryana||India|
|8||Debabrata Das||M/30||9**5449||Flute||West Bengal||India|
|9||Dr Udaya Chand Das||M/55||+971**7330||Hawaiian Guitar||Dubai||UAE|
|14||Milind Bhagwat||M/56||+233**1274||Melodica||Gr. Accra.||Ghana|
|15||Mritunjoy Chatterjee||M/51||8**0223||Hawaiian Guitar||Delhi||India|
|17||Pranesh Murlidharan||M/59||6**5080||Saxophone||Andhra Pradesh||India|
|18||Ramesh Srinivasan||M/63||9**4446||Harmonica||Tamil Nadu||India|
|25||V Sai Prabhakar||M/56||6**3302||Carnatic flute||Tamil Nadu||india|
(1) Top 25 winners of Round-1, need to send their videos by recording any one of the following songs with Karaoke/Music Track on their instruments. Contestants have to arrange for the Karaoke/Music Track themselves.
(The above list of songs has been chosen after much deliberation by the Judges. These songs are not very difficult yet, challenging enough to test the proficiency of the contestants.)
(2) Contestants need to send recording of Sthayi (Constant) + at least One Antara (Stanza). No limit of duration of play. So, give your best!
(3) The criteria of judgment will be:
(4) Videos must be sent in their original format. No links will be allowed.
(5) Videos should be sent either by WhatsApp to +91-9013921743 or by Email to [email protected]
(6) Last date of sending entry: 15th Nov 2020 (23:59 hrs).
(7) Only Top 10 contestants will go into the Final Round after clearing this round.
(8) Videos submitted by the Contestants will become available to Notes & Sargam with no obligations to use them in its website and other digital platform.
(9) Decision of the judges will be final and binding.
A not-for-profit organisation that works for the upliftment of underprivileged has sponsored this event
India's No.1 magazine on Corporate Social Responsibility, has co-sponsored this musical event
A Digital Marketing and Online Events organising set up is associated with this event as Digital Partner.
Management of Notes & Sargam reserves the right to change/alter the dates/time, method, mode of this instrumental musical contest. Registration fees once paid, shall not be refunded, except for exigent circumstances, decision of which will remain solely with Notes & Sargam Management team. Decision of the Judges about selection of participants at all stages will be final and binding on everybody associated with this contest.